Getting a suitable inversion table for the big and tall guys makes it vital to talk about the best heavy-duty inversion table. A tall and large person might find it more complicated to get a befitting product due to their height and body weight as few products are available for these folks.
As a tall or large person, we believe there are some heavy-duty inversion tables that will superbly fit your height and strong enough to carry your body weight without feeling unsafe and insecure.
Therefore, we decided to take the stress of searching from you by writing about the top best heavy-duty inversion table for a tall and large person. These products have a higher weight carrying capacity than most inversion tables and adjustable height to perfectly suit the height of a tall person.
- Best back massager for knots and pain
- Best exercise bike for bad back
- The best back brace for construction workers
- Wrist brace for tendonitis
What is the Best Inversion Table for Big and Tall Person?
IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table (Top Pick)
Top 5 Best Inversion Table for Large and tall person
1. IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
2. Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table
3. Exerpeutic 975SL All Inclusive Heavy Duty 350 Lbs. Capacity Inversion Table
4. IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
5. Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table
How to Select the Best Inversion Table for Tall and Large Person
While searching for the best inversion table for heavy and tall people, there are some simple guidelines to help you correctly select the best and befitting product:
Safety of the User
The inversion table will be used by the big guys, they need to feel safe. You will ensure the safety of the user by considering the following:
- Weight Capacity: The weight capacity is the first factor to consider while selecting the best inversion table. Never consider any product with less than 300 pounds of weight capacity. We always recommend products having a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds, however, some large folks can still make use of 300 pounds weight capacity so far their body weight does not exceed the recommended weight capacity of the product.
- Ankle Holders: The ankle holders ensure that the legs of the user are correctly and securely in place during inversion. For a new product, it is very good to read previous users’ comments about the product especially if you are purchasing the product online. Ensure the ankle holders have a sure-lock system that correctly fixes your legs in a position for safety.
- Other Safety Features: These include safety belts which some inversion tables may not have, easy to access handgrip, sturdy steel frame, and non-slip rubber skid to ensure the table does not wobble during usage. A non-slip mat can also be gotten to guarantee stability.
The comfort of the User
The comfort of the user is very essential and will determine how much you enjoy your inversion session. It is not only good to get a fitting inversion table for the large and tall people; they must be comfortable in it as well. The features to look out for comfort include:
- Padded Backrest and Headrest: The backrest and headrest should be padded with foam. You are to note that the level of padding is different from one product to the other. Therefore, you should note this information when selecting the best heavy-duty inversion table to select the most suitable one for you.
- Padded Ankle Holders: The ankle holders will be holding your legs when you invert, it is very vital they are well padded. They should also be breathable and allow good ventilation around your ankle. This will increase your level of comfort and convenience during your inversion session.
- Adjustable Height: Using an inversion table that does not fit your height will definitely make you feel uncomfortable. It is always better to choose a product you can easily adjust to your height perfectly. It will enhance your comfort.
- Width of the Handgrip: This is essential especially for the large folks, your hips must fix between the handgrips perfectly with extra space to allow movement. While selecting a product to buy, consider your hips, and ensure you select a product that will perfectly accommodate you.
Adjustable Angle Features
It is essential you go for a product you can easily relate with and adjust its angle of inversion. You do not need to do a complete inversion every time, therefore, it is vital you can adjust your angle of inversion especially to what you are more comfortable with. Some inversion has a 4-angle adjustment, some 6-angles while we have some products you can infinitely adjust their angles to whatever angle you want. It is essential to consider which is best for you especially with the help of your chiropractor.
Lumbar support is an additional feature you can look forward to having in your inversion table and heavy-duty products are not an exception. It can be adjusted to give extra support to the lower back for spine traction and also move towards the upper back region.
Heating and Vibration Massage
Heating and massage are not common features and not all inversion tables will have these. Some inversion tables come with an extra pad for this while some have it embedded into the backrest. It is not a vital feature for everyone but might be very useful for folks dealing with sciatica.
See Other Articles on Inversion Table:
Top 5 Heavy-Duty Inversion Table for Big, Tall, and Large Person
IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
Features at a Glance:
- Assembled Dimensions: 75.6″ L x 32″ W x 49.4″ H
- Folded Dimensions: 32″ L x 27″ W x 74″ H
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- User height adjustment up to 6’6″
- 4 angle adjustments up to 180-degree
- Airsoft ankle lock holders
This is one of the best heavy-duty inversion tables that will be suitable for a tall and large person. It has an extra-wide tubular steel frame that gives additional weight support and more stability to the table.
IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table is very easy to use and has an adjustable inversion angles up to 180-degrees which gives you the opportunity to customize your inversion session to your preference.
Its comfort is top-notch, from airsoft ankle holders which allow better ventilation to the legs to fully padded backrest up to 2.5” thick. All working to ensure the user has the best comfort during inversion.
With a weight capacity of 350 pounds, it will surely be a perfect fit for the big guys, the adjustable-height of IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table up to 6ft-6in makes it a better choice for tall people.
This product is one of the best heavy-duty inversion tables and we recommend it for the big, large, and tall guys. It has received many positive reviews from previous users which makes us more confident in its qualities.
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table
Features at a Glance:
- Overall Dimensions: 84″ L x 29″ W x 86″ H
- Folded Dimensions: 20″ x 28.8″ x 66″
- Weight of Product: 59.0 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Height Capacity: 4’8″ – 6’6″
- Spring-Loaded Ankle Closure with superior comfort
Teeter is one of the best makers of inversion tables and this product is a good one for big and tall guys. Though it has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table has proven to be a strong one suitable for big people.
It is proudly made in the United State and approved by the FDA thereby assuring you of its safety. The frame is made with steel which ensures its strength and durability.
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table is more recommended for back pain, muscle tension, herniated disc, sciatica, and muscle spasm. The backrest is equipped with acupuncture nodes that give a massage-like touch to the back.
Its backrest has a lumbar support/bridge which gives deeper spine traction for the lower back. Your ankles will also get the best comfort as the ankle holders are built to fit the shape of your legs and also well-padded to prevent pinching.
It is a strong, durable, and one of the customer’s choices for big and tall guys. It is easy to assemble, use, and adjust to perfectly fit the user.
Exerpeutic 975SL All Inclusive Heavy Duty 350 Lbs. Capacity Inversion Table
Features at a Glance:
- Inversion Table dimensions: 58.3″ W x 75.6″ L x 31″ H
- User Height: 4’10” to 6’6”
- User max weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Table weight: 74.1 lbs.
- Airsoft Surelock ankle locking system
- Adjustable lumbar bridge/support
It is one of the few inversion tables with an infinity inversion angle option. You can easily adjust your angle of inversion to what your preferred angle through its iControl disk brake system.
Exerpeutic 975SL All Inclusive Heavy Duty Inversion Table has a large backrest that is 2.5” padded for maximum comfort. The backrest is also equipped with a lumbar bridge that gives spine traction to the lower back and it can be adjusted to support the upper back region.
Your safety is also guaranteed through its airsoft ankle locking system. This holds your feet securely, enhance ventilation to the ankles, and keep your feet perfectly comforted during the inversion session.
Exerpeutic 975SL All Inclusive Heavy Duty Inversion Table is very strong and durable. It is a suitable inversion table for a tall and large person with its 350 pounds weight capacity and adjustable height up to 6ft-6in.
The table also comes with non-skid rubber tips that hold the frame perfectly and prevent wobbling during usage. It is a good product and one of the best inversion tables for a tall and large person.
IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
Features at a Glance:
- Product Dimensions: 49” L x 26” W x 65” H.
- Folded Dimensions: 80” H x 26” W x 17” D.
- Product Weight: 75 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Height adjustment up to 6′ 6″
- Advanced FIR heat technology included
The inversion table is heavy-duty for tall and large people. With a weight capacity of 350 pounds, it will surely be a good fit for people with heavyweight while its height can be adjusted up to 6ft-6in to suit a tall person.
IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table is built with carbon filter advanced FIR (Far Infrared Rays) heat technology (remote controlled) which gives the best therapeutic heat to the back of the user to help soothe the back when inverting.
The backrest is 2.5-inch padded for maximum comfort while its ratcheting ankle holding system ensures safety and premium comfort of the ankles during your inversion session.
IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table also has extra-long safety handles the user can hold unto during inversion and this also provides a good chance to return back to upright position safely.
The inversion table is built with durable tubular steel which ensures its strength and durability. It is a good one for inversion therapy and it also helps to increase blood circulation, bodily energy, and aids in decreases stress levels.
Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table
Features at a Glance:
- Weight capacity: 600 pounds
- 20 Level adjustable height up to 6ft-6in
- 6-preset inversion angle up to 180 degrees
- Face-up and face-down inversion
The inversion table has one of the highest weight carrying capacity you could ever see in any other products. With a weight capacity of 600 pounds, it is sure a good fit for an obese, big, and large person.
Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table has 25 heights adjustments to accommodate users’ height up to 6ft-6in. it can also be used as both a traditional face-up position and face down position. The face-down position ensures you can get massage and inversion simultaneously.
The table has six preset angles of inversion up to 180 degrees for both partial and full inversion. Its ankle holders are also very comfortable and will not pinch the ankles during the inversion session.
We love how Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table combines strength and portability. This is a product with high strength but doesn’t have to be bulky. It can also be folded for easy storage.
It is one of the best heavy-duty inversion tables for a tall and large person and we also recommend the product. You will also get a 1-year warranty on the product to give you buying assurance.
Heavy-duty inversion tables are not so many in production and that makes it a little more stressful for the big guys to find the most fitting especially for their large bodyweight.
This article aims to educate you about what to look out for in heavy-duty inversion tables and we also select the top five best inversion tables for large and tall people to make your search easier.